Why Choose a Fabric Building Over a Traditional Metal Building?
- Large open clear space with no need for support columns as with traditional metal buildings, thus overall more usable space
- Buildings can be easily extended, added on to or relocated, thus making it ideal for all industries that seek flexible options
- Translucent roof membrane allows natural light thus saving energy and providing a pleasant, safe and multi-use environment. Natural light also reduces condensation
- Roof membrane is contiguous, thus lowering cost to de-humidify and condition
- White roof membrane reflects heat, thus lowering cooling costs
- Rubb Buildings are both permanent (lasting decades) or can be completely relocatable
- Foundation requirements are more flexible than with traditional metal buildings, thus saving money on construction
- Low or NO maintenance costs, thus huge long term savings
- Takes less time to construct. Rubb buildings take 7-10 days to install versus to 14-30 days on average for metal buildings. Also, delivery after order is often ½ time of metal buildings
- Less corrosion. Rubb Buildings are built with hot dipped galvanized steel thus are corrosion free. Traditional metal buildings often require structure or roof repairs within a few years
- PVC fabric is flame retardant. Rubb Buildings meet or exceed all building and fire codes
- Rubb Buildings provide many flexible design options that can be customized to fit your needs
- Easy to clean, easy to maintain, and aesthetically pleasing
- Rubb offers a 20 year limited full structure warranty on all of its buildings
Contact us to learn more about the quality engineering and support that is the foundation of all Rubb Products.