Rubb Building Systems has partnered with Sourcewell, formerly the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), to offer education, government and non-profit agencies a nationally leveraged, competitive bid procurement contract.
To better understand the Rubb/Sourcewell relationship please view the video above or click here.
How can Sourcewell contracts benefit my organization?
National contract purchasing saves considerable time and resources for Sourcewell Members:
- Streamlines the procurement process and minimizes the bidding and RFP process
- Reduces duplicate paperwork and document creation
- General pricing has been pre-negotiated though Sourcewell
- Non-standard and custom designed structures can still be procured through Sourcewell
What is the value of membership with Sourcewell?
Membership establishes a legal paper trail between the Member organization and Sourcewell, making your contract purchasing decision legal. A Sourcewell Membership is at no-cost, no-obligation or liability to the organization.
As a public agency, Sourcwell contracting process follows the same competitive bidding process required by our Members. Our Sourcewell contract leverages national volume pricing.
- Ease and time saving benefits of purchasing through national leveraged contracts
- Unique advantage to purchase exceptional Rubb quality products deserving of your organization.
More questions? Contact us anytime for answers
Bob Normandeau, Sales
Phone: 207-636-7186 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chuck Auger, Marketing/Sourcewell Contract Administrator
Phone: 207-608-6580 | Email: email@example.com
Rubb Sourcewell Applications/Links